Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fourth of July Camping Trip

Our friends the Eddy's talked us into a camping trip this Fourth of July.  I can't remember the last time I had been camping, and Jordan was the same.  We were a bit hesitant about it all, mainly sleeping in a tent with Boston, but we were pleasantly surprised just how well Boston did, and how much fun we had!
We had the best time, ate the best food, and I think Boston had the time of his life.  Playing outside for two days straight, finding sticks, rocks, playing in dirt without being told no, and getting dirtier than I could ever possibly imagined.  Our first camping trip was a success.  I can't wait for more camping trips to come!











2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures. What a great camp site. The decorations you put up look so cute. You girls thought of everything. That picture of Boston all dirty is the greatest and I love the one of him in the sink. What a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete