Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Boston at 16 months.


  Boston has been a real treasure these last couple months.  He is growing out of being my tiny baby, to a sweet little boy. I just love every ounce of him.
Some things Boston has been up to at 16+ months.
He can't or won't say a "B" sound, and replaces them all with a "D".  He calls balls, da-dow's.  No matter how many times we say it's a ball, he points and says "da-dow".  He also points to himself and says, "da-da" and calls a baby a "di-di".  He has started telling me, "no-no-no-no-no"  when he doesn't want me to do something.
He loves to hug, and will lean his head over to snuggle you.  He especially loves to hug other babies.  
He will kiss Jordan and I only together.  We both have to be asking for it.  He'll kiss one of us, then the other.
He also throws fits.  Usually it's in a grocery store, mall, or any other kind of shopping place.
He loves to be outside.  And will drag me out there to play.  We spend a lot of our days at the park.
He loves to swim, and dunk his face right under the water.  He seems fearless.
A few words I have caught him saying: 
hello, hi, sorry, silly, outside, da-da, ma-ma, dog-dog, dip, hot, and will repeat other words we say!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh. I love that he calls a ball a "da-dow". I can't wait to see him next week.

    ReplyDelete