Monday, February 16, 2015

Boston's Second Birthday

Boston turned two! I can't believe it.
He turned two, and suddenly isn't a tiny baby anymore.  I love two year olds, I find them so funny, and Boston is probably the funniest.  He is not lacking personality that's for sure!  
Boston loves balls of any kind, and loves golf, so I decided to throw him a golf birthday party.  It was so fun watching him run around with his little friends.  I loved watching his reaction to opening his presents, blowing out candles on a cake, and getting to eat way too many cupcakes!  My parents got Boston a bike, and he was so thrilled.  He's been asking to ride it every day since.  Jordan and I got him a mini golf cart that I was so excited about, it is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  Boston loved it, and loves riding around on it!  It was such a fun party, and the best part was watching Boston's excitement all day long.  I love my little two year old. Happy Birthday Boston!

2 comments:

  1. Cutest!! You are the cutest mother, Boston and his soon to be little sister, sure are lucky to have you! Speaking of.. you do not even look pregnant, you are so tiny!! 2 is such a fun age!! I love it too, I keep telling Matt I wish I could keep Lucy this age forever!

    Move closer so you can plan my kids' parties! :)

    ReplyDelete