Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Boston's First Day of Nursery

Boston is a very social child.  He loves to play and loves other kids.  We've spent the last few months at church, wandering the halls, taking walks outside and chasing birds because he can't sit still.  He's tried running into nursery a few times as well.  I thought the transition to nursery would be so great and easy for him.  I was wrong.  His first week we dropped him off, he saw a slide and seemed to be doing ok.  I checked on him a few times, and every time he was being held.  I was told he had a few breakdowns.  The next time I decided to stay the first half.  Any time he thought I might leave, he would run to the door and cry.  After I left, he cried.  I checked on him during snack time and again he was on the teachers lap.  Though I am told after that he did so well.  So let's cross our fingers that third time's a charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment