Monday, July 28, 2014

The Family comes to San Francisco.

My entire family came out to visit this past week.  My dad ran the San Francisco Marathon, so the entire family decided to come out too.  I feel lucky if I just get one or two of them out here, but to have all 16 of us crazies out here together was the best!  Erin and her two kids came out a couple days early to play.  Then once the entire crew was here, we spent a day at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, a day in San Francisco, another day in San Francisco cheering on our Marathon runner, and an afternoon of more fun before they had to go home.  We had so much fun and are always counting down the days till we get to see them all again.





1 comment:

  1. I think I have looked at this blog post 50 times. I sure love the Ross family. This family trip seems like a dream, and all your babies are so dang cute. Can I come and visit? :)

    ReplyDelete