Thursday, March 27, 2014

Boston turned ONE!

 

 My baby is one, I can't believe it.
Boston is the funniest, smartest child.  He continues to be a wild one and I love his little personality.
He started really walking the week of March 3rd, while me and Jordan were away on a vacation.
He is a difficult one to get to eat, there are too many other things he'd rather do than sit and have a meal.  Boston says dada about everything, says mama when he wants to be held, he waves and will say "hi", and say "ooohh" when he drops something.  I notice lots of things I do, he does.  He loves to dip his food, drink from a coke can, and talk to his dada on the phone.  Boston loves to be chased around the house, and will go up and down the stairs before you even have a chance to realize he has ran away from you.  We have been spending lots of days at the pool with our friends the Eddy's, and Boston's friend Evelyn.  I love watching Boston with other children, he is the sweetest, and is great at sharing.
Boston loves his cousins, and we have been lucky to get to go to Utah a lot lately to see some of them.
We love Boston, and the happiness and craziness he brings to our family.

One Year Old Stats:
Head Circumference: 48.1 cm - 91%
Height: 31 1/4 inches - 83%
Weight: 21 lbs. - 52%










No comments:

Post a Comment